Each direction in the company has a hired manager.
The general activities are managed by partners.
For six months before contacting us, the management is uncoordinated, since the owners cannot agree on the way to resolve strategic issues.
The main conclusions that we drew up:
- The communication system in the company is not built. There are no regulations for interaction between top-level management participants. Contacts occur spontaneously, "as necessary".
- The management team has already felt the negative impact of the conflict situation. They can't solve several important issues.
- The line staff does not feel negative trends yet, but rumors have already begun to spread.
- Long-term development plans are frozen because the owners do not make strategically important decisions, including on obtaining credit funds.
- All sides are interested in a resolution of the conflict as soon as possible.